Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Valentine


For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ~Rosemonde Gerard

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
Robert Browning


A woman knows the face of the man she loves like a sailor knows the open sea.
Honoré de Balzac


Are we not like two volumes of one book?  ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore

Happy Valentine's Day to my man. The father of our children, the head of our home, the keeper of my heart...


And... our barn is occupied once more, my hands are sore from milking, and yogurt and cheese and soap (oh my) are being made by the pot-fuls! What is it about an abundance of milk that makes one feel rich? (insert contented sigh...)
More about that later. I have a Valentine's cake to bake :)

Happy Valentine's To You!

4 comments:

  1. Liz... I love your quotes today! I have a few of them floating around in my mind now..:)
    What a beautiful picture of you and your sweetheart!
    Can't wait to read your post what's "brewing" over at your house today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just not fair to leave us hanging like that!!:))))) Can't wait to have milk here again, too! A soap question~ do you have a good recommendation for where to purchase scents? I can't seem to find one that holds the smell for very long. Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts always make me cry happy tears. Love you, my Valentine daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love to see people's wedding photos! Lovely.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete