Friday, January 14, 2011

Let There Be Light

So while the baby was doing this ...
and the girls were doing this...
,
the boys were busy
with their DSI (which I did not take a picture of because I do not condone video game playing on rare sunny days ;).

 I should've been
doing this...
but instead was doing this...

I will have my handyman approve it when he arrives home. Don't want a barn fire on my hands or anything.

But, pretty soon I expect to be seeing this...

It was a beauty of a day here. Here's to sunny days, long baby naps, and fresh eggs (fingers crossed). Happy Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious. That one black and white photo looks just like Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hold those babies! Wow, are they cute! Love you, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog- thanks for the comment you left on mine. ")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you through Elaine. I just started homeschooling my son last week. It is a transition, but I feel peace about it. :O)

    ReplyDelete