Friday, April 8, 2011

Catching up

Wow, how to catch up from an 11 day blogging block? I've had 596 things running circles in my mind these last couple weeks to write about, but everytime I've sat down to actually do it- nada. I have, however, enjoyed reading all your blog updates! Keep 'em coming. :)

I will start by saying that a dear friend of mine is promoting our products on her blog! What a sweet, special, gifted lady she is. With a brand new, fresh little baby in her arms to boot! Number 10! Stop by her blog at http://www.septembermccarthy.blogspot.com/  and you're sure to be blessed! Also, if you have checked out our products pages and are discouraged to find that many of them are out of stock, take heart! They sit curing as I type and will be ready in 2-4 weeks. Check back, please! If you'd like to reserve a bar or 10, leave a comment, or send me an email! I'd be glad to set some aside. This is our first foray, if you will, into the small business world and I never really imagined that the original 200-some bars would sell out in the first two weeks. :) The soaps must cure for 5-6 weeks before use, so it takes a bit of time to make up for such a quick sell-out. Thank you to all who have ordered so far! Don't forget about our wonderful salves. Scrubs and goat's milk lotion are in the works :)

The past couple weeks have gone a little something like this:

Our sweet Charlotte turned 1! Here she is loving her cake. Really, what child of mine doesn't love cake?
What a treasure.

And what to my wandering eyes did appear?

Garlic! Spring is here :)

Trampoline jumping, mud-crawling, nature hiking, wheelbarrow lounging, school with pull-ups on our heads...





you know, the usual.

For my birthday two days ago, I requested from Joe a grow light system. Cause really, what 33 yr old woman doesn't want her some grow lights? More on that later... :)

And, our Connor will turn 12 this weekend. Birthdays really are wonderful things, even so close together!

I know I must be leaving some things out. So we'll catch up later.

Be blessed and have a great weekend!

Elizabeth

9 comments:

  1. Was Ava's head cold? Is that Garrett in the barrow? Hilarious! Luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking up in OC. Love you, my girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woudl take a grow light system!Lol I hav edone the same thing with Blogging sometimes for long periods of time and sometimes for weeks I can only get a blog entry every once and while. Then other times I have 2 in one day!Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you! Cute pics:)) Yay on the soap business! Have you ever considered teaching classes?? It was a success last fall for me and left lots of happy ladies with lots of soap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came over from One September Day to check out the soap. Love goat milk soap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your soap on One September Day. I enjoy making salves, but I haven't tackled soap making yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth. I LOVE natural soaps and the salves sound wonderful! Sounds like we are friends with the same special lady - September. She is absolutely precious to me, but I'll bet you have the privilege of living near her. Lucky!!!

    I would love to try your soaps sometime. Maybe I'll win some from Em's blog. :)

    Nice to meet you!
    Lynnette
    Dancing Again

    ReplyDelete
  8. the gallery pics attaining the ideas of the activities and their sweet dreams and their small gestures of the naughty actions so awestruck,
    pl z some more pics at
    natural beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for providing cool pictures as well as the content.
    Goat milk soap for eczema

    ReplyDelete